Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, October 11, 2008

Love and Faith

There is a guy in ICU with my dad...I went to high school with Mark and his wife, Kayle...he is so very sick.... very very sick... I made this card for Kayla... their family has been so sweet to our family and us to them.... they are our ICU family.... you really bond with an ICU family fast... they have really helped me and my brother get through this.... I have come to love them all...

Inside the card I wrote.."faith is when you say thank you to God for what has not yet happened...love is when you can't do it and a friend steps in to do it for you... today I said thank you to God for Mark".... I hope that it gave her at least a tiny bit of comfort.
~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Home Accents
"faith" and "love" cut @ 1 1/2 inches
Frame cut @ 1 3/4 inches.
Joys of the Season
Angel cut @ 1 3/4 inches.
Lace stamp from Hobby Lobby
Stampin Up Ink

4 comments:

TR said...

Today I said Thank You to God
FOR YOU! You are precious.
(((HUG))) TR

BigMan said...

Ms. Jeannie, you are wonderful person with a big heart. It is a tragedy that your father has gotten sick. I know my words can't heal you, but I know God can. Stay strong during this time of darkness, and continue making your wonderful cards. They bring a smile to my face every time I check your blog.

BigMan said...

Your prayers are always welcome, and school is going fine. Continue to have faith as will I.

MeMe said...

I have asked all of my friends to put you and your family on their prayer lists. I miss you and would love to hear from you if you get a moment. I'm afraid to call and maybe wake you up or something. Love you,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In