Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Infinity Scarf with How to Video for a Loose Cast Off

Handmade Design by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside AL

 This is an Infinity Scarf or Cowl that I did on my CinDWood round afghan loom... it is knitted in the round.  I didn't know I would like it until I got it off the loom... now I am really excited at how it turned out!  The exciting part is the loose cast off stitch!  I think I invented it.. I have not seen it before and it is wonderful... it ends up the same "size" as the e-wrap cast on so you don't have to do anything extra once you take this off the loom!!!.. But block your work of course. I am including a video at the end of this post.  Please let me know how you like it!!  Hugs Jeannie



Loose Cast Off Stitch ~ How to Video by Jeannie Phillips


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the Fall colors!! Enjoyed the Trash the Bride pix too :)

Anonymous said...

Your video was wonderful. Very easy to follow and I loved the simplicity of the stitch and how it looked. Sometimes my cast off is too loose so I will give yours a try. I hope you do more videos on fiber arts. I love your work!! Again, thanks so much for making it and posting it. :)Lisa

craftymrs said...

I just ordered a set of looms! I can't wait to get started. Thank you for sharing your projects. They are inspirational!

Helen Jacobs-Grant said...

brilliantly done Jeannie :)

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Jeannie, I don't know which I liked more: having this awesome info on casting off or getting to connect a voice with your blog!! I am finally loom knitting after being inspired for some time by you!

A. M. Warnke said...

Have you tried the super stretchy bind off? It basically does the e wrap stitch for the bind off. Can you tell I am a fan of it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In