Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Crocheted Cowl

Handmade Design by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
 I have been working on a Shell Stitch Afghan for my new bedroom... I needed a break... I bought some chunky yarn...and a Q hook.... this is crocheted with two strands of chunky yarn held together as one... this was really simple and because of the larger yarn and hook it crocheted up in about 3 hours.   I love those quick projects... this is really soft and snugly and warm.  Thank you so much for looking!!  Hugs, Jeannie

3 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Very pretty. I want to learn how to Crochet. Any suggestions on where to start? I just want to make a plain Ecru colored Granny Square Afghan to replace one that was a gift and is cut in one place.
Hugs, Barb

Sheena said...

Beautiful! I know how to crochet one string..lol, but just yesterday I was walking my the yarn at WM and I said I really would love to learn how to make something.

Hugs

Carole Beath said...

Hi Jeannie.... I love all of your yarny creations... I used to crochet and knit for hours but hands gave up that a while back. I love what you have created.
Hugs
Carole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In