Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Goodies!!

I am so behind on posting my stuff.... I just have been so busy lately.... Here are a few things I have made lately.

 This is one of 10 sets I made for a special group of ladies I know.... I crocheted the washcloths, and a round face cloth... my daughter, Madison and I made the soap today ... our first. It was fun but, harder than we thought it would be. I could not have done it without her!! Her and her sweet Cory just moved back from Memphis... I am so enjoying having her home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 This is a Loopy Scarf... I am so excited about it!!... So excited...I figured out how to loom knit it in a flat panel on one of my Knifty Knitter round looms... it is so easy and knits up so fast!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This is a scarf I finished this week... I saw a patter in and online crochet magazine...I don't do patterns...so I went to You Tube to learn the V stitch...I modified it from the video so it would more match the scarf...then I did my best to make my own version...it came our really close!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This is a cowl I crocheted...I was thrilled!!  I was not happy with the edges when I finished so I went bad and added a lacy edge and it was just the perfect touch.  The pattern in the yarn came out so pretty on this.  I am giving it as a gift to a lady at my church.  It just kept calling her name each time I looked at it!!  I always feel like it's a God thing when that happens.  God uses us to bless people for Him..we just have to be aware enough to recognize it. I am just learning...and it blesses me so much when God uses me in such a special way!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In