Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Handmade Soap/Washcloth Set

Handmade
Washcloths by Jeannie Phillips
Soap by Jeannie Phillips and Madison Phillips Patrick

I made these for some special ladies in my life... they are all so dear to my heart and I just wanted to do something so special for each of them.  Maybe this will make them feel special at least for a moment in time. I crocheted the washcloths and round face cloths out of 100% cotton. My daughter, Madison and I set out on a new adventure of making soap... this is our first!!  There is so much joy in making something special for other people. Thank you for looking!  Hugs, Jeannie


4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW, those are absolutely beautiful. I'm sure your friends will be in awe. I love your creations. I love to crochet. I haven't crocheted in quite a while though.

Nana Donna said...

Oh Jeannie these are wonderful. You are so creative in so many areas.
Hugs
Donna

Sheena said...

Beautiful!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I just love these beautiful gifts!! You have inspired me in so many ways!!! Love visiting your blog.
Nadia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In