Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, May 13, 2011

Thick and Thin Whimsical Scarf

Handmade Design by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
I saw a scarf like this in an older Spin Off magazine and feel in love... I tried using needles to accomplish this since that is what the author of the article did...but I had no luck with needles.. So I got out my trusty Knifty Knitter...the Adult Hat one.. it's the purple one that comes in a single pack... and I went to work recreating the design on my loom... I loved the look of this.. I had to tie up the ends I just could not figure out another way to bind off the ends that looked pretty... Thank you so much for looking!!  Hugs Jeannie

1 comment:

Lori1brat said...

WOW - your scarves are spectacular ! You do beautiful work ... of course we already KNEW that you did from all your 'paper' crafts ! Great job !!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In