Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Winner for the All That Glitters Blog Hop is.....

CA Scrapper

I need for you to send me your address so that I can get this out to you in the mail!!

Thank you everybody so much for entering!!..there were 141 enteries....how grand is that!!!


For those of you who mentioned getting Knifty Knitters... just check out You Tube for videos on Knifty Knitters and Loom Knitting this is what I did...and went out that day and bought my first loom... Now I have 11 with 9 more on the way!!! It is just so much fun!!!

2 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Congrats to your winner!!! Love your beautiful creations Jeannie and so excited for you to get more goodies to make more goodies!!!
HUGS
M

CA Scrapper said...

Thank you so much Jeannie!! I am so excited that I won. I will send you a separate e-mail with my address.

Happy Holidays!
Leslie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In