Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, June 28, 2010

I'd Wish to Be ~ Handmade Cards by Jeannie Phillips ~ How to Video

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge.
There is a instructional VIDEO at the bottom of this post.
The Gypsy File is available for this card by email. Just copy and paste this email to your personal email account winacard@gmail.com and let me know which Gypsy file that you are wanting.

This card is the card I made for the BBTB2 Design Team Challenge for this week… we were to use the Genie lamp from Paper Doll Dress Up… I thought and I thought and I though about what I wanted to do with this cut …. Then I thought of my Robtoz cartridge and knew what I wanted to do…. I was so excited with the background paper that I computer generated… I felt like it was the perfect touch for the colors. Thank you so much for looking…be sure and check out what the other DT Members came up with over at BBTB2. Hugs, Jeannie


CRICUT & GYPSY
Robtoz
Robot dog and all it’s layers cut @ w 2.70 x h 3.79...on the Cricut I would cut these at 3 3/4 inches.
I’d Wish cut @ h 0.41..set the height and the width will be right on all the letters…I welded these letters together….. on the Cricut I would cut these @ ¼ or ½ an inch they don’t have to be welded so this will work fine on the Cricut without the Gypsy.
Paper Doll Dress Up
Genie Lamp cut @ w 1.67 x h 2.41 … on the Cricut I would cut this at 2 ¼ inches.
Create A Critter
Clouds cut @ w 2.14 x h 2.26 …on the Cricut I would cut these @ 2 1/4 inches.

Card base is 4 ¼ x 5 ½, Frame piece 4 x 5 ¼ , Background piece 3 ½ x 4 ½ … these cuts are on the inside and outsides of my cards… Sentiment piece 2 ¾ x 4 inside only….. I cut all of these with my paper trimmer.

*There is now a link at the bottom of each post where you can show off your recreation of my cards… with a link back to your card on your blog, or the Cricut Message Board or a photo storage place like Photo Bucket…. I would love it if you share your recreations with me! It just makes me happy!! Thank you so, so much! Hugs




9 comments:

Sheena said...

Too Cute!!!..I love how you did your own background pattern paper. Thanks for sharing the card & video :)

Hugs, Sheena

S.Bayles said...

Jeannie,
I am back. Great Weekend... I have pictures when I get them loaded I will send. I love this card. Have not had time to start the new machine up. Hope you had a great weekend. Love this card...

Sharon said...

I love it!! That little dog is just too cute!! Love that bg paper you made. :)

Maryellen said...

Jeannie, this card is so cute! I
love the background paper, it's
perfect! Great job! :D
hugs,
Maryellen

Carol<>< said...

I just made him not too long ago..he has to be my favorite in the Robotz
enjoy your day.
Carol <><

Edna Marie said...

Hi Ms. Jeannie

Love, Love, Love this one I love the background paper. TFIM my dear friend

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute, Jeannie! I really love your creative take on the theme this week. The colors are FAB too! xxD

Creative Momma said...

Love this adorable card...Love the bg paper and such a cute idea for his wish
Hugs
Marina

Joanna said...

I love this card you made for bbtb2, I just got that cart and can't wait to use it! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In