Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Be the Impossible Part 1 Card by Jeannie Phillips

Handmade by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
How to VIDEO on this card at bottom of this post.
Gypsy file available by email .. Just copy and paste this email into your own personal email account winacard@gmail.com

I needed a graduation card for a dear friend of mine Brittney… and NannaDonna from the Cricut Message board ask me to join her sketch challenge this week… sketch challenges are really hard for me .. So I was excited when I made this one work out… I so hope Donna is proud of this!!…thank you so so much for looking!!… I love your comments they mean the world to me… Hugs, Jeannie

CRICUT & GYPSY
Walk in My Garden
Flowers (I cut 2 per flower and layered them.. See video) cut @ w 1.11 x h 1.07 … I cut 16 of these total… on the Cricut I would cut these @ 1 ¼ inches.
Give a Hoot
Leaves cut @ w 1.09 x h .69 .. I didn’t use them all … on the Cricut I would cut these @ ¾ an inch.
Pooh and Friends
Bee and its layers cut @ w 1.51 x h 1.43...on the Cricut I would cut these at 1 ½ inches.
George
Tag cut @ w 2 10 x h 3.93.. You will have to unlink the width and height to get this size….using the Cricut I would hand cut this @ a tad bit larger than 2 inches wide and then I would cut it at 4 inches tall.
Circles for flower centers cut @ w o.36 x h 0.32.…on the Cricut I would cut these 1/4 and inch… I also put one of these circles in the tag to make the hole… Do not weld this to the tag just group.
Rectangle for pocket of card cut @ w 0.36 x h 1.39... You will have to unlink the width and height for this shape....using the Cricut I would cut this with my paper cutter 3 1/2 inches wide and just between 2 1/4 and 2 1/2 inches tall and use a hole punch for the whole in the tag.
Storybook
Flourish cut @ w 3.74 x h 1.39.. You will have to ungroup the width and height for this cut… I cut two of these…one I welded to the rectangle…..using the Cricut I would have to guess at this cut… I worked with it on my Gypsy and I think you can cut it at 1 inch and that will work.






8 comments:

Jessica Wekenman said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful and inspirational work! I can always pick out your cards when I'm scrolling down the pictures of my blog updates, and am always excited, knowing I'm in for a treat! Would you mind showing how you do the backs of your cards sometime? Is it a stamp? It looks so professional. Thanks again!

S.Bayles said...

Jeannie,
Another inspiration. You know how much I love Black & White.

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! this is really pretty

Janie said...

You are so awesome Mrs.Jeannie ! Your card is so pretty !! I am with Jessica could you share how you do the back ? I know I have one of your cards but to tell you the truth I cant tell if it is a stamp or if you printed it ! It looks great , I would like to do somthing for the backs of my cards !
HUGS,JANIE

Sheena said...

Beautiful graduation card!! I am off to watch video 2..thanks for sharing your beautiful cards & great videos :)

Hugs, Sheena

Amanda T said...

What a beautiful card! I love your little bee and his vellum wings. Thanks for showing how you do your flowers. I love them! Great video, Jeannie!!

Nita's World Handmade said...

Very nice Jeannie

Sharon said...

Loving how you did this tag. That bee is just precious!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In