Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Be the Impossible Handmade Card Part 2 by Jeannie Phillips

4 comments:

Alice said...

OH Jeannie,
what a wonderful way to celebrate such an accomplishment! I think that Donna would be so thrilled that you came up with such a wonderful card for the challenge. Way to go! I love this little bee...
Another amazing card!
Alice

Amanda T said...

This card is gorgeous. I love the colors and the flourish. You are so creative. Thanks for showing the video on putting your cards together. They are amazing!!

Sharon said...

Breathtaking! I love it! Brittany is sure to just love this card!! Your video's are just wonderful!! :)

Edna Marie said...

Oh Ms. Jeannie

How did I noy see this Beautiful card sooner, Love the colors and the front design with the tag is just adorable. Thank you for Inspiring me again my dear friend

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In