Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, July 20, 2009

Robby's Big 50


Click on any picture to enlarge.
The love of my life, my sweet husband, Robby is turning 50 on Thursday July 23rd ... I wanted to make him a special card.... for two reasons.... he is so special ... and he supports my card making 110% so he needed a special card too.... thank you so much for looking....
Hugs,
Jeannie
CRICUT
George
Balloon cut @ 2 1/4 inches.
I cut it 3x's and popped between each layer and from the background paper.
"BIG" cut @ 3/4 inch.
"50" cut @ 1 inch.
CUTTLEBUG
Allergo and Decorative Squares

I used Metal Duct Tape in the Cuttlebug Folders for the silver.
Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL

3 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Jeannie this is fantastic, Robby is going to just love it. Your detailing is outstanding as always.

hugs
Kaye x

@JoyceCasaldi said...

He will love it!

Just checking in for the Cuddlebug Spot blog hop:)

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, I am sure that your husband loved this card last year. I need to make a birthday card for our youngest son that is turning 40. I come to your site for inspiration. This card is special and I think my son will love it also.

Marjorie from TX

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In