Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Above and Beyond

Vicki was asked by somebody at work so we decided to do a Thank You Card together.... I picked the flower from George....and though of the phrase "Thank you for going above and beyond." ... Vicki liked it so we went with that...well then I thought on one of my flowers has to be above and beyond the rest of the flowers.... so this card evolved... I hope she likes it and that you do too...thank you so so much for looking...and thank you for your comments.
Hugs,
Jeannie
CRICUT
George
Flowers cut @ 1 1/4 inches and 2 1/2 inches.
I cut all flowers on regular cut and shadow cut.
Zoobaloos
Grass cut @ 1 3/4 inches on real dial size and the layer feature on strip was all that was needed when cut in half it went across the page twice.
Lots of pop-dots!
Lots of Brown Ink
The large flower has a piece of green paper accordion folded behind it to make it spring out above the rest of the flowers.
The colors didn't come out right in the picture...the grass and the shapes in the background paper are deep green.. the printed paper on the flowers is pink and a deep red...the shadow paper on the flowers is a deep red.

10 comments:

Kris said...

Jeannie this is one lovely thank you card - love how the sentiment ties into the bigger flower on the front...hugs...Kris

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Awesome card Jeannie, I always love the colours you use.

Hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this Jeannie! The sentiment is so clever. How do you come up with these!? Hugs, D

Jo said...

Jeannie, this is precious! How very thoughtful and clever ... a wonderful card!!

Jo xx

Saskia said...

Jeannie,

This card is sooo beautiful!!!!

Saskia :)

Monique said...

I love your card Jeannie !!

Hugs Monique

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Gorgeous!

Kit said...

great card love the idea

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is so pretty. Love it!

Vicki said...

I love our card challenges Jeannie, they are so much fun. This one is so pretty. You know me, I love all of your cards.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In