Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Cowboy Snowday


I recently changed jobs.... I am now working at the Broken Spoke Western Store.... I worked there before...the couple I work for are wonderful...I am enjoying it so much!!... the store is why I thought of this card... I am having the outside made into a T-shirt... it will be fun to ware to work this winter... hope you like... the inside is my favorite part!! ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Paper Doll Dress Up
Boots and hat cut 2x @ 2 1/4 inches.
Pooh and Friends
Fence cut 2x @ 2 1/3 inches.
Doodle Charms
Snowman cut @ 2 1/4 inches.
George
Moon cut @ 1 3/4 inches.
Stretch Your Imagination
Tree cut @ 6 inches then the extra trimmed off of card.
Stampin up Coca ink.

7 comments:

TR said...

I love this... I love all your cards!
But particularly snowmen touch my heart.
I really like how you do the inside also. I'm going to try to start doing this. At least to some.

;) TR

SparkofWhimsy said...

I love this card. I recently made a card with the same bandanna paper and now you've give me an idea to do with the left overs! Your cards are so unique and I love that about them.

Dawn said...

Just wanted to stop by and "drool" for a few minutes - lol. I love all these fall/winter cards! Love the owl in the card below and the snowman on this one - Great job!

Lana Clarke said...

Jeannie I love this card~! The background paper is just perfect for adorable creation
Hugs
Lana x

Pamela said...

I love this! My DH used to rodeo, so I may have to scraplift this one!

Eva said...

Ohm wow!!! This is sooooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! THEY ARE ALL GREAT BUT I DO HAVE A FAVORITE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In