Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, September 22, 2008

Bug Me Anytime

I am catching Madison up on cards...this one I plan to send out on Wednesday...its another shape card... maybe I will get good at making the pretty... I know several people that have a real nac for making shape cards so unique...I hope Madison likes this one... I'll have to make a couple for John-Robert too... Thanks for looking..~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Going Places
Cell Phone cut @ 7 inches and on shadow blackout.
(It cuts out at a slant.)
Walk In My Garden
Ladybugs cut @ 1 1/2 inch & 1/2 inch.
Bling and a Charm

4 comments:

Channyne \ˈsha-nən\ said...

This is absolutely adorable! Is it stalking if I post positive comments about every card you make?? Because you really are tops on my list of amazing artists! I just love your work and I find it hard to pick which card to leave feedback for!

camatwell said...

This is so cute. I love it, don't have anyone to send it to, but its so freakin' cute. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SSSOOOOO CREATIVE! SPECIAL PEOPLE HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS! YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON IN MY BOOK AND I HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY TO GET TO KNOW YOU!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SSSOOOOO CREATIVE! SPECIAL PEOPLE HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS! YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON IN MY BOOK AND I HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY TO GET TO KNOW YOU!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In