Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, June 28, 2008

CITY GIRLS

I got Skittles from Shelly...my card-ner-in-crime...thank you so much!!woke up at 4:30 this morning so I made this card...just now getting a chance to post it...still have to make the inside.... forgot to write down the sizes of the cuts ...please forgive me...the turtles were already cut...they matched some of my skittles...that was my start. ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Going Places
City Scape
Zooballoos
Both Grasses
Walk In My Garden
Turtles
Jasmine
Corners
Stamped
"City Girls"
Inside I am going to make a tag that says "lets do lunch"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Heather said...

Too cute! I need to get some skittles.

Monique said...

It's gorgious !!!

Scossie Jane said...

How COOL is this card Jeannie, love it xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In