Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, June 22, 2008

Butterfly Thanks


My daughter, Madison along with two other girls spent this past semester doing an internship at Edgar and Assc. Accounting Firm... James and Teresa the owners have been wonderful to Madison and the other girls.... Friday they took the girls and their parents out to eat at a really nice restaurant and had wonderful gifts for the girls...this is a thank you card for them... Thank you for looking... ~~Jeannie
CRICUT EXPRESSIONS
Home Essentials
Butterfly cut @ 2 inches
Flourish on cover cut @ 3 1/2 inches
Flourish on inside cut @ 1 1/2 inches
Frame for "friends" cut @ 1 1/4 inches
Opposites Attract
Thanks cut on upright @ 1 inch
The butterfly is glued down only in the middle so that the wings stand out... I scanned it in so they flattened out...but they are folded out... much pettier in person.

3 comments:

Scossie Jane said...

Love this card Jeannie, I like how you always decorate the inside of your cards to match the front, very nice xx

Anonymous said...

Madison is so lucky to have you to make cards for her!!!!!! This one looks great!

neenie said...

I always seem to get stumped when I get to the inside of a card. You're an inspiration! Your site will definitely be bookmarked!!! Thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In