Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, April 6, 2008

HAPPINESS WOW


I decided to look at some coloring books at the store today... wow a whole host of "stamped" images... I loved this one...took it home scanned it shrunk it and colored it with colored pencils which I blended with odorless mineral spirits...I just love love this little butterfly... My "cartner in crime" Shelly will too... I cut the flowers with the Cricut cart Walk In My Garden all at 1 inch... the leaves are from the same cart at .5 and .75 inches... the swirlies are from the center of the leaves...the bee's on the background paper are a Stampin Up stamp.... the inside matches but I choose not to post it this time... its a "Jeannie" inside....

Thanks for looking
Jeannie
I think I will make this my give-a-way card this week... what do you think??

2 comments:

MeMe said...

What a cute idea. You have made some cute cards with the coloring book characters. You are so clever. I love them all.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is so cute...TFS...Krista

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In