Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, April 11, 2008

BABY



I had this new stamp just had to make something with it... its a Hobby Lobby clearance... and I just love the pinks and browns together... I cut the "b" with Plantin Schoolbook at 4 inches... the I used my sewing machine..and a brown ink pad ... hand ruffled the pink ruffle... hope you like..thanks for looking.

Jeannie

6 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Love it!

This is always one of my favorite color combinations!

TFS!

Dawn said...

wonderful job. How cute is that stamp and the ruffles are great! I did my first pink and brown card too;-)

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card, cant go wrong with browns and pinks either!
Clairexx

Louly said...

What a great blog! I love ALL your cards, and I enjoyed looking at your family photos. What a beautiful happy family you have.

Heather said...

Nice w/the ruffles there! You are so creative & I can't believe that stamp was on clearance-- too cute!

Rima said...

wow Jeannie this is soooo cute!!

x
Rima

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In