Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, August 24, 2008

For My Son @ Auburn...(he just went a week ago)

My son, John-Robert went to Auburn last week...he is a Junior but its his first year at Auburn... He is loving it... they have a Tiger Transit system...he loves it because he doesn't have to spend hardly any gas money.... I miss him so much... I know its simple but its a guy card... ~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Plantin Schoolbook
"AU" cut @ 4 1/2 inches.
Going Places
Bus charm cut @ 1 1/2 inches..
also cut base for charm and a base on Shadow feature
Inside says ... enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

MeMe said...

Cute as can be.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jeannie, your card is lovely!! Visit your blog every day,from South Africa. Just bought myself a cricut. Please help me. My daughter is at Arizona, can you tell me in more detail how you made the U and A. Think I don't understand the shadow button.

Your are my overseas scrap friend!

Leonie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In