Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

B Happy...


I am really enjoying these little scalloped squares... I spent the day with my friend Wanda today and made this card... I cut the scalloped squares with my Cricut ...using the cart Accent Essentials at 1.75 inches...wish I had cut at 2 inches....the bee's are from Pooh and Friends cut at 1 inch... do not cut the bees at 1 inch..they are just too hard to deal with that small and don't cut good...I cut 20 to get 6.... so go larger... the squares on the inside are the leftover inside from cutting the scalloped squares...
Thanks for looking
Jeannie

2 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Love those scalloped squares. Very happy looking cards!

MeMe said...

Today was so much fun. I always learn something new when we scrap together. Your frame cards are both great. This one looks better than I remembered it and I loved it when you finished it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In