Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Butterfly Stamp Card


This is a stamp I bought from Stampin Up...its retired now... I just got the nerve to color it using mineral spirits to blend the colored pencils... I am really proud of how it turned out... now I want to do it again in different colors maybe. I did use my Cricut... I have to use it, it is my favorite tool...I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cart.... I cut the on page 98 at 3/4 inches to feed my ribbon through... I may use this little cut more often... I did the Cricut cut with the ribbon for the inside too... which today I did not publish.

Jeannie

5 comments:

Carole Beath said...

I love this card. You did a fantastic job on that stamp. The colors are just great, and I love the stamp too.

Heather said...

I love this too! Very nice colors.

Sharon Caudle said...

You should be VERY proud of this card! It's stunning! Love, love, love the colors you used!!! Beautiful work girlie!!

Inkey Pingers said...

Hey there, Thanks for the compliments, your cards are very nice too!

Kim

Deb Neerman said...

This is just beautiful!

~Hugs, Deb

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In