Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wedding Bells

The third picture of this post shows the glitter better...which my daughter will love!!... this card is for Okies Sketch Challenge... this one stumped me...it seemed that it could only look one way... and then it came to me.... all the sudden it was there just what I wanted to do with a square card... (my first I think)... I used a whole piece of Basicgrey paper to get my diagonal lines from my striped paper the way I wanted them... lol... but that is what the paper is for to create pretty things... I just needed a learning curve today....the bells were the last element I knew I was going to have all the squares...but was not sure what was going in the top square until I was almost finished... wish I had cut two sets of bells one for the inside...but alas I was too lazy to go back and do it... maybe later... Thank you so much for looking.. ~~Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Storybook

Swirl Frame cut @ 2 1/2inches. (I think.)
Wedding Solutions
Bells cut @ 1 inch.
This card is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches... the background piece is 4 x 4 ..the next squares up and the top square that the bells are on are 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 inches.... the solid blue frame behind the bells and the top square is cut @ 2 x 2 inches... the blue frame behind the White Swirl frame cut at 2 3/4 inches....lots of brown ink around all cuts but the bells and the white swirl frames... there are pop dots under each and every square.
(Click on the picture below to see the glitter better!)

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

This is beautiful Jeannie! I see you have no problem with sketches. I'm working on one now and it's giving me FITS! LOL Hugs, D

Leah said...

Such a pretty card, love the flourishes and the glittery bling. So pretty:)

Anonymous said...

I love all of your cards. You are such an inspiration. I have a wedding to do, but I don't have these carts ;- ( This is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

debbie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In