Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I found these card sketches I printed out like 3 years ago...so I don't even know where they came from... this paper I loved but it has been so hard to come up with something to make out of it.... so between the card sketches and the paper this is what I made..

I had shower things to do... got them done this morning... well most of my list for today... have to make some food tonight... so I rewarded myself with a card making session... and my Lupus is screaming NAP!!... so after this post I am off to take that much needed nap... wake up and finish my list!.. thank you so much for looking! Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT
Base Camp
"h" cut @ 3 1/4 inches in regular cut and shadow.
-----
The square across the front of the card (the ones in the middle) are cut at 1/2 inch and 3/4 inches for the tiny ones... and 2 inches and 2 1/4 inches for the one the "h" is mounted on. All those squares are cut with my paper trimmer.
The "hello" is computer generated.
Lots of pop-dots.. the floral paper is popped up from the striped paper... the small brown squares are popped from the peach colored squares... the large brown square is popped from the floral paper, the peach colored square is popped from the brown square and the "h" is popped from the peach colored square.

4 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Hi Jeannie,
Love your cards, esp this one. It's so cute, Also love the envelope, the colors are perfect!
Great job creating. You always come up with such cute ideas.
Hugs to you!

Monique said...

your card is soooooooo beautifull Jeannie. i love it.

Hugs Monique

Michelle said...

So pretty, Jeannie....that paper is beautiful!!

Diana Mancuso said...

Jeannie, your work is amazing! You are truly an inspiration and I look forward to seeing more of your creative designs.

Diana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In