Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, June 22, 2009

Schools Out For Summer!!

I designed this card for my Cuttlebug Spot design team card... the theme this week is schools out or summer... and I was really struggling to figure out what to do...everything I thought of didn’t include any Cuttlebug folder that I had... then I took a different approach and decided to go through my head the embossing folders that I did have and how to use them in a card with this theme... the first folder I thought of what this one, the Alegro folder, and this card was in my head in about a second after that!.... I was so excited at how it turned out!!!.
CRICUT
Indy Art
Guitar cut at 3 ½ inches. (I think..lots my scrap piece of paper.)
George
Stars cut @ 1, 1 1/4, 1 ½ inches on the siloete feature.
Drum SticksThere are 2 "!" cut @ 1 inch.
Heart is a punch...covers up my glue mess...lol.
CUTTLEBUG
Alergo Embossing Folder
Embossed once to de-emboss and once to emboss with the folder moved down to cover the blank spaces.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Great card ... so much fun! I could image a teenager loving this one.

poupetteval said...

so lovely !!! i love the guitar ! nice colours

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the guitar!

DonnaMundinger said...

This rocks Jeannie! I can never think of school's out without singing that song in my head. When I was in school we actually saw Alice Cooper in a high schol gymnasium. (I bet you can guess how long ago THAT was!) YIKES! LOL xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In