Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Have A Hoppy Day

Just click on any picture to enlarge it!
This is a card for Okie's 6.10.09 Sketch Challenge #2 card!... I didn't think I was going to do it... but started looking through my Nanna's Nursery paper pack...I can't believe that I passed this paper up like 12 times.... I am loving it.... anyway when I got into making this card...I just got so excited at how it was coming together!! ... I hope that you like it too! ~~Hugs, Jeannie

CRICUT
Plantin Schoolbook

Scalloped edges cut @ 1/2 inch.. I cut 4 of them for this card.
Zoobaloos
Rabbit cut @ 1 inch.. for the card and the inside of the card and 3/4 inches for the envelope.
Corner Punch for the book plate on the envelope.
Lots and lots of ink... lots and lots of pop-dots
Computer generated sentiment.

6 comments:

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Jeannie Good Morning, I tell you these cards are out of this world!!! I tell you exquisite!! The colors, the layering, the style...everything BEAUTIFUL!!! AMAZING!! Have a Wonderful Day!! Thanks, Dawn :)

Kris said...

What a outstanding card. I always have to look at yours 3 or 4 or 5 times just toget all of the details...hugs...Kris

Ink with Heather said...

your cards are so beautiful, love seeing them on the cricut site as well :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Jeannie... great use of the DCWV paper, and awesome distressing...HUGS...SK :)

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful cards and great blog!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I just love the bunnies on here and what a pretty layout! Great card, Jeannie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In