Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Toboggans for Ashlyn and Kylie

Handmade Designes by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
My pastor asked me to make his to sweet daughters a toboggan.... I have had them on my looms a few days until I could get their measurements today... now I am worried about the height...but it falls under the heights of youth hats... the green and cream hat I made on my youth size DaLooms loom and the (cross your fingers its big enough).  The black hat I made on my Purplep KK round loom.  I used three strands of #4 yarn on it... love how bulkey this was... I did the Double Moss Stitch on this hat it is so think and warm.. I am really proud of them both... I will be gald when I get more experience under my belt and don't worry so much that I have the fit right.  Thank you so much for looking!!  Hugs, Jeannie



3 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Those are both great! I especially like the black one.

Liz said...

These are just gorgeous you are so talented.

Kopperhead said...

You are so so so talented. I can crochet a granny square, but knit....no way! Beautiful; I love the hats, wish ladies still wore hats more often. I guess these knitted ones are regulars in cold weather.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In