Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Cocoon/Hat Set ... Alpaca Yarn

Handmade Design by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, Al
 Have I said latley that I LOVE LOOM KNITTING!!I am so excited about this set...I purchased this yarn at one of the yarn stores I visited last week...I couldn't wait to make this cocoon/hat set with this yarn.  It is wonderful yarn... I love it...my first Alpaca yarn... I love the colors.  This store that I found grown their own alpacas and then spins and dies their yarns... I think I am hooked...which is a bad thing... I believe that I am slowly becoming a yarn snob... this could get expensive! Thanks for looking! ~Hugs, Jeannie

5 comments:

Sheena said...

ADORABLE!!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

so cute love the yarn.you have to do some videos please.i just love your work and it is hard to believe you did them with looms.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh mmmyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooodness,
this is sooooooooooo sweet. Really,
I´m sitting here with a big smile
on my face. I love it!!!
LG
Marion

A Rup Life said...

So cute!! If you need a baby model I have a cute newborn!! LOL!!

sanadon said...

This is soooo cute! and the baby? ADORABLE!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In