Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, January 29, 2010

Wagon of Presents

Designed by Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I am so excited about this card!!!...it's just a fun card.... it was inspired by Larkspur on the Cricut Card Message Boards.... I just loved her Wagon of Thanks card ... then there was this puppy on the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge that I have been wanting go use...it just screamed cut me apart and layer me up...so when I saw Larkspur's Wagon card I knew exactly what I was going to make!!.... I hope that you like it too!!... I was just too too excited!!... Always thanking God for giving me card ideas, I ask him daily for new cards to make! .... Thank you so much for looking!!... Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Every Day Paper Dolls
Puppy cut @ w 1.62 x h 1.93 cut 3 times... I cut the face from one, the front feet,body and face from the middle cut...and kept the whole piece for the back cut.... on the Cricut I would cut these @ 2 inches.
Paper Doll Dress Up
Wagon cut @ w 4.40 x h 6.80.. it will not cut out that tall!... I cut this three times..once in black and twice in red...I cut the wagon only from the red pieces... adhered the first red wagon directly on top of the black cut...and popped the second red wagon from the first... on the Cricut I would cut these at 2 1/2 inches on real dial size.
Walk in My Garden
Tulips and its layer cut @ h 1.83...the width will be right if you set the height... on the Cricut I would cut these @ 1 3/4 inches.
Clay Pot cut @w 1.11 x h 0.90...I used two on the outside and two on the inside...popping the top one on the outside...and sandwiching the flowers between the two on the inside... on the Cricut I would cut these @ 1 inch.
Zoobaloos
Grass cut @ w 4.75 x h 1.34... I overlapped two of these making them the size of my background piece and welded them together...then duplicated this to have two layers of grass...on the Cricut I would cut these at 1 1/4 inch on real dial size... 4 times..the overlap for the same effect.
The grass cut is on shift and layer feature.





17 comments:

Deanna said...

This is soooo cute! Definitely a birthday card in there for me to make.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Awww, Jeannie, this is wonderful. Larkspur really inspired you well. I liked her card too, but this is SOOOOO CUTE! I'm so glad that you pray for inspiration too. Me too. After all, my cards are going all over the world and I hope that they receive them in the same way that I make them. :0) Great card!!!

Alice said...

OH Jeannie,
This card is an absolute delight. I was so happy when I saw this card. You did such a great job!
Hahaha I am going to have to spend some bonding time with my cricut this weekend ....all inspired by you =)
Thank you so much for sharing!
Alice

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooo stinkin' cute!

Carol<>< said...

Oh Jeannie, soooo cute, and so spring like!!! I just finished a butterfly, oh I missed them over the winter, but spring is in my cards!
Will have to do something with flowers soon,
enjoy your weekend!
Carol<><

jeannine said...

This is sooooo adorable Jeannie, I love it!!

Carole Beath said...

What an absolutely adorable card.

Stacey said...

I have seen this on the cricut forum but I wanted to have another peak at it, It is so adorable xx x

Carrie said...

This is so adorable, puts me in the mood for spring!!

Monique said...

Oh, he's so cute Jeannie !!! I love it.
I posted a card on my blog on which I use my cricut too :)).

Hugs Monique

Nita's World Handmade said...

Jeannie, I just LOVE this card! You did a wonderful job. You put alot of work into it.

Anonymous said...

this is such a sweet card
you are ever so talented
i am happy that i fell across this blog

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! It is so cute and gave me ideas for some others. Thanks so much for sharing your talents. I look forward to seeing other creations by you!

linda4_2

TR said...

It's making me LONG for SPRING!
sigh.... soon.

DonnaMundinger said...

That puppy has the sweetest face! ADoRABLE! xxD

The Other Barb said...

very cute card & great directions to follow. I'll be back often to check what you have made.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I don't have a dog, but this will make me want one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In