Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Slow Basket of Love

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, Al
Click on any picture to enlarge.


I have to thank TerriBerri for this card... she made the cutest snail card ever with presents on it.... and this is how I ended up with this turtle card.... My son's girlfriend, Robin loves turtles... so this is her Valentine's card.... I sure hope that she likes it!!... thank you so so much for looking... hugs, Jeannie

CRICUT & GYPSY
Doodle Charms
Sun  cut @ w 0.43 x h 2.29 I cut two of these...forgot to save again on my Gypsy so it isn't on the screen shot... on the Cricut I would cut these @  2 1/4 inches.
Baskets cut @ w 1.32 x h 1.29... I cut 5 of these...two were welded to the turtle shells... 1 for the inside... one to pop from the one that is glued directly to the top turtle shell... on the Cricut I would cut these at 1 1/4 inches.
Going Places
Cloud (small) cut @ w 1.97 x h 1.0... on the Cricut I would cut this @ 1 inch.
Cloud (large) cut @ w 2.40 x h 1.21... on the Cricut I would cut this @ 1 1/4 inch.
Walk in My Garden
Turtle and its shells cut @ w 3.45 x h 1.83 with the link button off...on the Cricut I would cut this at 2 inches... but on the Gypsy I did change the shape some.
Zoobaloos
Grass (short) cut at w 4.69 x h 0.93 with the link button off and on real dial size its the layer feature with shift on....on the Cricut I would cut this twice @ 1 inch on real dial size... you will need to cut it twice and trim the extra.
Grass (tall) cut at w 4.73 x w 1.19 x h 0.93 with the link button off and on real dial size its the layer feature with shift on....on the Cricut I would cut this twice @ 1 inch on real dial size... you will need to cut it twice and trim the extra.










6 comments:

Alice said...

Oh Jeannie,
This is so cute....snail mail with a trail of hearts following him (or her).

The hearts are almost like clouds of dust if the turtle was in a hurry to get the basket somewhere.

So cute!
Alice

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I over warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Live Love and Scrap said...

Love it...really really cute!!!

Monique said...

Oh how cute is this Jeannie !! Must really try one of these myself :)).

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, Jeannie, it's adorable! Love the big white fluffy clouds! Robin will love it!

Carole Beath said...

Jeannie, this is just absolutely darling. Boy will she love this card.
Carole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In