Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, October 24, 2011

Crocheted Hats

Handmade Designs by
Jeannie Phillips ~ Southside Al

 I have been wanting to learn to crochet hats for a while now... I ordered a video workshop on how to design your own crocheted hats... so excited to find it... I am not a pattern follower at all... but give me the concept on how ... then I can do my own thing... by Friday night I had made 1 hat that I took apart..and then three more... these are the three!!  ...Hats are so much fun  because they are full of possibilitie!!   Thank you so much for looking!!!
Cr






2 comments:

SanDslnrs said...

Oh your hats and everything you make is always sooo pretty!!!

My granddaughter sure would love that angry birds hat...

Michele Bennett said...

OMG! My son would totally love that angry birds hat. If only I could crochet!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In