Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Monday, December 7, 2009

Gift Box - The Gypsy Spot Design Team Project

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
This week at The Gypsy Spot we were to make gift boxes or bags.... I must admit I put this one off for a while.... which is not like me.... well not like me when I am working on my Gypsy Spot challenges or working on cards.... but I am loving this little box...am going to make one more... I have a gift for my daughter and one for my son's girlfriend that will fit perfectly in this fun and easy easy little box... I hope you like it... be sure and visit The Gypsy Spot and see what the other Design Team members have come up with... I am so excited... I am loving their projects!
Hugs and Merry Christmas! Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Wedding Solutions Cartridge
Pillow Box cut @ w 6.68 x h 6.0 - on the Cricut I would cut this at 6 inches.
Very Merry Tags
Smaller Oval Tags cut @ w 1.26 x h 2.23.
The one without the tree I put on the pillow box to make an oval cut in the box
The one with the tree I cut and used the tree from it to put on the plastic I used behind the oval in the box.
On the Cricut I would cut these @ 2 1/4 inches.
Larger Oval Tags cut @ w 1.72 x h 3.04 - On the Cricut I would cut these at 3 inches.
George
Tiny Circles on the box (to create holes for the ribbon) cut @ 3.3.07 x h 0.35... if i make another one I will make these smaller.
If using the Cricut I would just use a hole punch.

3 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Jeannie, this precious. You have really mastered the art of Gypsy. I am still urging myself to use DS more. Hugs.
Carole

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeannie,
I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. You are such a blessing and I so enjoy your cards. Merry Christmas and I pray you and your family have a fabulous new year!!

With Warm Regards,
Carol Broney
c_broney@yahoo.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I want to thank you for sharing all of your wonderful talent to Jeannie. I so enjoy looking at all of your wonderful work. Than you so much. These are so adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In