Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Friday, November 27, 2009

Bouncing Baby Tiger

Designed by Jeannie Phillips - Southside, AL
Click on any picture to enlarge.
I made an Alabama Baby card the other day and since I have one child that graduated from Alabama and one child at Auburn it was only fair to create an Auburn card to match... I had lots of fun making both cards... the Alabama card is just a couple of post down so be sure and visit it too if you haven't already... I hope you like!!.. thank you so much for looking! Hugs, Jeannie
CRICUT & GYPSY
Pooh & Friends
Accent Essentials
Opposites Attract
Street Signs
New Arrival
George
Instructions below with the screen shot... you can enlarge it by clicking on the picture.
I think this will make the instructions clearer.. let me know which way you like them best so I know how you want me to post the instructions.All items in red are welded together.
Click on the picture to enlarge and you can read the instructions much better.
You can e-mail me at winacard@gmail.com if you have any questions.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Jeannie, your Tigger is adorable ... just love it. Great card. Jo xx

GiuliaG. said...

Jeannie, that card is so cute...I really love it.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeannie,
Fabulous!! I just read your little biography at the Gypsy Spot and learned that you have only been creating cards for 3 1/2 years!? I have been making cards for over 20 years and don't even come close to your talent!! IMPRESSIVE!!!
With Warm Regards,
Carol Broney
c_broney@yahoo.com

lavendarrose29 said...

Wow this card is impressive. I love that you share your talent with the rest of us.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In