Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thank Ewe

This is another Okie Sketch Challenge card.... plus I was loving The Cutting Cafe challenge so I scrap lifted from the people doing that challenge a bit.... and this is what I ended up with!.... I like it and I was about to not do the sketch challenge... now I am glad that I did!! ... I still need at least one more thank you card for the shower....and three for some special friends of mine... and I need to do a graduation card too!!!...Oh I am so far behind!! TFL~~Jeannie
CRICUT
Animal Kingdom
Lamb cut @ 1 1/2 inches on regular cut and shadow cut in black.. on shift for the layer in off white.
Daisy Chain
EWE cut @ 1/2 inch along with the daisys.
The background "thank thank thank thank thank" paper I made on my computer.



3 comments:

Rose said...

Another FANTASTIC card!!! and i am so glad you are doing okies shetch challenge with us :D i just bought this set from the cutting cafe!!

Rose said...

opps!! you made your background i looked too fast and thought it was a digi stamp SORRY!!!

Magoo said...

beautiful Jeannie!! I love sheep, this is too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In