Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello Fish

I was in Gatlinburg this weekend with my son, John-Robert...pictures of us snow-tubing is below the picture of this card on my blog....of course I had to visit the Scrapbook Superstore and he was such a great sport about that!!... anyway I got me some paper and brads and paper... I loved this fish paper and all I could think of when I got it home was that cute little fish on Animal Kingdom.... this is a simple card but it so fit the paper... hope you like... thanks for looking ... ~~Jeannie

CRICUT
Animal Kingdom
Fish cut @ 3 inches... once on layer once on regular cut.
Beyond Birthdays
"hello" cut @ 2 1/2 inches... its the hello friend cut...I cut away the friend part.
Jasmine
Corners cut @ 2 1/4 inches on real dial size with the shadow feature.
Wild Card
Swirl cut @ 3 1/3 inches.... its white... just below the hello... its hard to see in the picture.




5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Jeannie, that is the cutest fish... And you have turned out another adorable card... how fun for you and your son to go shopping. I haven't used animal kingdom... shame on me... You are so creative my friend...

Caryn said...

This is so cute Jeannie. Love the expression on his face!!

I can't believe you went snow tubing!! I'm such a scaredy cat - you have put me to shame!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

mueppi said...

Your card is lovely and I love that cute image and colours!
Hugs Gisela

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Jeannie! Looks like hes' blowing fishy kisses. xxD

craftaddict said...

I was looking through your blog and saw the fish on the card, I swear he moved his mouth and I had to go back again just to check. Think it's time for a coffee, lol.
tfs
eileen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In