Thank Your For Stopping By

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog... it is changing as I change and learn more things... I hope after Christmas to get an opportunity to make some more CARDS. I am loving Loom Knitting now... and have lots to do before Christmas....I don't mind sharing how I do things and if you have questions you can E-MAIL me @ winacard@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions that I have.


Saturday, May 17, 2008

SPECIAL DELIVERY ZONE



My good friend Melanie is adopting a baby... he will be here in July... I am so excited for her... her baby's room is going to have trucks in it.... I made her this card for her shower.... I use my Cricut E.... the truck is cut at 2 inches from My Community...I cut it twice once in blue and once in yellow...then I cut the layer in black...that way I had a different for the body and the bed of the truck... the baby is a stamp...the hearts are a punch the corners are cut from Jasmine at 2 inches on shadow at real dial size...the words on the sign I did on the computer...the sign is a square which I rounded with a corner rounder.
Thanks for looking
Jeannie

3 comments:

MeMe said...

Great Job!!

Carole Beath said...

I love this little card, Jeannie. So cute....

Anonymous said...

I love this card, wish I made it, I just got a new little great grand, I made a card but not as cute as your.
I love you cards, and the inside is always beautiful

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you so much for signing my Guestbook... I have no idea how to reply to people who do sign in... but I so love it when you do!!... So thank you so much!... if you ever have any questions you can email me @ winacard@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you again for signing my Guestbook~
Jeannie

Please Sign In